- About Us
- Our Programs
- Farmland Wildlife
- History of Farming in Delta
- How You Can Help
Delta Farmland & Wildlife Trust provides information on our projects through our biannual newsletter, research reports and videos created by post-secondary students. Follow the links and learn more about our work to conserve farmland for wildlife and food production!
News & Events
DAY AT THE FARM 2017!
Join us for the 12th Annual popular community event!Read More..
DF&WT Intern Featured in HCTF Video!Read More..
What are the benefits of Cover Cropping?
NEW! DF&WT-UBC Soil Productivity ProjectRead More..
MSc. Student Dru Yates competes in UBC 3 Minute Thesis CompetitionRead More..
- Get To Know SOME OF OUR WILDLIFE:
- Northern Shrike Known as the "Butcher Bird," the Shrike impales prey on thorns to attract mates and mark its territory.
- Lesser Snow Goose Snow Geese congregate on farm fields by the tens of thousands searching for potatoes, grain, and grass.
- Bumblebee These insects benefit farmers by pollinating crops. They find refuges in Grassland Set-asides and Hedgerows.