- About Us
- Our Programs
- Farmland Wildlife
- History of Farming in Delta
- How You Can Help
How You Can Help
Support Delta Farmland & Wildlife Trust
There are several ways to make a tax deductible donation to Delta Farmland and Wildlife Trust. You can donate through Canada Helps (click the link to the right to be transferred to their secure donation page) or simply mail us a cheque with your name and address. We are a registered charity (138397740 RR0001) and will provide a tax receipt for your donation.
Your donation will work towards conserving the regionally, nationally, and internationally important farmland and wildlife resources contained in the Fraser River delta.
Consider Leaving a Legacy Through Planned Giving
Leaving a gift in your will to the Delta Farmland & Wildlife Trust is a thoughtful way of ensuring the preservation of farmland and associated wildlife habitat will continue. If you would like more information on how a bequest will impact the conservation of farmland and wildlife habitat, please do not hesitate to contact the office by phone (604-940-3392) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To access our Planned Giving options, simply click the link below:
News & Events
DAY AT THE FARM 2017!
Join us for the 12th Annual popular community event!Read More..
DF&WT Intern Featured in HCTF Video!Read More..
What are the benefits of Cover Cropping?
NEW! DF&WT-UBC Soil Productivity ProjectRead More..
MSc. Student Dru Yates competes in UBC 3 Minute Thesis CompetitionRead More..
- Get To Know SOME OF OUR WILDLIFE:
- Northern Shrike Known as the "Butcher Bird," the Shrike impales prey on thorns to attract mates and mark its territory.
- Lesser Snow Goose Snow Geese congregate on farm fields by the tens of thousands searching for potatoes, grain, and grass.
- Bumblebee These insects benefit farmers by pollinating crops. They find refuges in Grassland Set-asides and Hedgerows.