DELTA FARMLAND & WILDLIFE TRUST
- About Us
- Our Programs
- Farmland Wildlife
- History of Farming in Delta
- How You Can Help
MSc. Student Dru Yates competes in UBC 3 Minute Thesis Competition
Watch MSc.student Dru Yates speak about her MSc. project on DF&WT Grassland Set-asides HERE
Dru taking a soil core within a Grassland Set-aside (photo credit: Novak Rogic)
News & Events
DAY AT THE FARM 2017!
Join us for the 12th Annual popular community event!Read More..
DF&WT Intern Featured in HCTF Video!Read More..
What are the benefits of Cover Cropping?
NEW! DF&WT-UBC Soil Productivity ProjectRead More..
MSc. Student Dru Yates competes in UBC 3 Minute Thesis CompetitionRead More..
- Get To Know SOME OF OUR WILDLIFE:
- Northern Shrike Known as the "Butcher Bird," the Shrike impales prey on thorns to attract mates and mark its territory.
- Lesser Snow Goose Snow Geese congregate on farm fields by the tens of thousands searching for potatoes, grain, and grass.
- Bumblebee These insects benefit farmers by pollinating crops. They find refuges in Grassland Set-asides and Hedgerows.